Can I use Nellie's products to remove stains?
A. Yes. Mix 1 tablespoons of Oxygen Brightener per 16 oz/500 ml of water.
For kitchen floors, counters, trash cans and all other water washable surfaces:
- Apply to surface, wait 1-5 minutes
- Wipe with sponge or blot with towel
- Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry
For upholstery, fabric and carpet use same solution mixture:
- Test small area first
- Soak up any excess liquid before applying solution to stain
- Use only enough to cover stain area, wait 1-5 minutes
- Soak up with a white towel, repeat if necessary
- Rinse thoroughly with water and blot dry
- Vacuum once dry
Do not use Oxygen Brightener on suede/leather, silk or wool
Do not use Oxygen Brightener with any other chemicals/cleaners, such as bleach